INGREDIENTS (for 9 pieces)
- 3 zucchini: straight and thick.
- Half chopped onion
- 1 chopped carrot.
- 150grs of chopped mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic.
- Cut the zucchini in 3 equal parts. Each of these will be our containers.
- With a sharp small knife, empty each of the pieces, obtaining zucchini glasses.
- In a large pan with olive oil, cook first the garlic and the onions with a bit of salt. After 2 minutes, add the mushrooms, wait 2 more minutes, and add the carrots and the zucchini that we took out.
- Meanwhile, in a pot with boiling water, put our containers during 3 minutes, and then let them cool and dry.
- Fill the containers with the cooked veggies.
- Cover with some parmesan cheese and bake in the oven at 180ºC for 10 minutes.