And of course, the best recipe is my mum’s. So, this becomes publish so all the tapas bars adopt it and stop serving the terrible things they do.
- 3 potatoes
- 1 can of pepper filled olives
- 2 eggs
- 1 little can of sweet corn.
- 1 thinly diced onion.
- 1 can of tuna.
- Mayonnaise made with 2 eggs.
How to prepare the mayonnaise for this salad?
At home, we eat this salad with a quite hard mayonnaise, nothing of that liquid stuff. To make it, crack two eggs in a bowl with half glass of lukewarm water, a bit of salt, and the juice of half lemon. Then we will add the olive oil slowly while beating everything. This way we will obtain a big amount of mayonnaise and rigid, that thanks to the lemon, can be kept in the fridge.
- Boil the potatoes with their skin, and when the water starts boiling add the eggs. When potatoes are soft, take them away from heat, and let them get cold. Then peel and dice.
- Dice the eggs.
- Dice the onions.
- Mix everything together in a bowl, and save some mayonnaise to cover the salad.