When summer arrives I am always looking for filling salads, but also a bit more original than tomato and lettuce.
I know that for many of you this salad is not very original, but I like this one so much that I had to share it with you.
It is very easy to prepare (very very easy), and you can have it in the fridge for a few days.
- 12 cherry tomatoes.
- 1 grated cucumber.
- A medium onion finely chopped.
- A handful of raisins
- Chopped fresh mint.
- Freshly grated black pepper.
- One lemon’s juice.
- 1 glass of couscous.
- Cook the couscous following the package’s instructions.
- Chop all the veggies, the mitn, and mix it with the cold couscous.
- Add black pepper following your personal taste, and the lemon’s juice.
REMEMBER: the main flavor should be the mint, so do not hesitate adding more.
OPTIONAL: Sautee the couscous with turmeric to apply it with a yellow colour. An optional, and almost mandatory ingredient, is finely chopped black olives.