viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

Goat Cheese and Zucchini Focaccia

Here I am again with another contribution from Jamie Oliver that called my attention from his book “The Naked Chef”. As I already told you, I was a few months looking for my recipe of the Classic Focaccia, and during that research, I discovered this. 



It is really tasty and the flavour is very delicate. If it comes out very tall, you can use it as bread for your sandwiches, otherwise, use it as normal bread with your lunch.


INGREDIENTS:
  • 500 g of flour.
  • 25 g of fresh yeast.
  • 1 glass of lukewarm water.
  • 4 spoonful of olive oil.
  • 1 spoonful of honey.
  • Cooking salt.
  • Goat cheese.
  • 1 big zucchini.
  • Thyme.

PREPARATION:

The preparation is exactly the same than the classic focaccia. In step 2 , we will add the zucchini but coarse grated (not smashed), and almost all the goat cheese (saving a few rings to put on top). The rest of the process is exactly the same.


Bon Profit!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario