INGREDIENTS (for 4 people):
- 1kg of cuttlefish, witht the ink bags.
- 1 liter of fish broth.
- 3 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and without the seeds.
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 175ml of dry white wine.
- 350gr risotto rice.
- In a big pan (where we will prepare the whole dish), sautee the onions and the garlic with the olive oil at medium heat. Meanwhile thinly slice the cuttlefish.
- Chop finely the tomatoes and cook with the onions when it is transparent.
- In a big pot, heat up the fish broth without bringing it to boil. Add the ink with it.
- When the tomato water is fone, add the cuttlefish.
- Once the fish is cooked, set the heat to high and add the rice.
- Add the wine when the rice is transparent and getting stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- When the wine is evaporated, lower the heat to medium and add broth until it cover the rice.
- Add broth once is evaporated, and again only until it covers the rice. We will repeat this process several times.
- If necessary add salt and wait until the rice is tender.
- Once done, turn off the heat and cover the risotto with a kitchen towel for 3 minutes.