It is a bit messy when preparing the cream with which we will cover the fish, but then it is piece of cake.
It is a complete guarantee of success and it is also very appropiate for the summer. And, if you do not finish it (for whatever reason) you can freeze it for a couple of weeks.
INGREDIENTS: (for 4 people):
- 1 Hake: You can use any other white fish. Ask your fish dealer to clean it, without the skin and the bones, and to cut it in big fillets.
- 2 big zucchini.
- 1 Leek
- 1 Garlic Clove
- A bunch of mint leaves (8-10 leaves).
- 100gr of Burgos Cheese (you can also use ricotta).
- Dice the zucchini. Thinly cut the white part of the leek. Peel and dice the garlic.
- Sautee all the veggies in a pan with a bit of olive oil and the garlic. Add a little salt.
- When the veggies are cooked (zucchini is soft and leek is transparent), put them all in your food processor with the mint and the cheese. Process it till getting an homogeneous cream.
- Place the fish in a non-stickable baking pan with some olive oil in the bottom. Put salt and pepper to both sides of the fish.
- Cover the fish with the cream.
- 20-25min in the oven at 180ºC and ready!