Moreover, if you have the veggies ready (for a rice) these are really quick to prepare. Not needed to say that they are perfect as an apetizer or to be taken in a picnic.
- Dough (following this recipe)
- 100 g of cod
- 1 garlic clove.
- Half red pepper.
- Half green pepper.
- 1 tomato
- ¼ of onion
- 1 hard boiled egg.
- OPTIONAL: black olives.
- Soak in water and milk (to avoid the odor) the cod and let it rest overnight. The next morning change the water 3 times.
- In a pan with olive oil, sautee the chopped garlic with the peppers at medium-high heat. After a 3 minutes add the chopped onion.
- Once the veggies are cooked, add the peeled and diced tomato.
- After 4 minutes, add the cod.
- Once the cod has some colour, turn off the heat and add the chopped egg (and the olives).
- Pack the empanadillas with a spoon and seal them with a fork.
- Paint them with a beaten egg and bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.