viernes, 7 de octubre de 2011

Salted Chocolate Cookies

It seems summer doesnt want to leave Spain this year, but I am doing my best in order to welcome autumn. 



It is one of my favourite times of the year, as the weather starts respecting my corporal heat and I can start cooking more wintery dishes.
This cookies are one of those experiments that have been in my head for a while already, and I was extremelly curious about them. They’ll come out in the american way, chewy!

INGREDIENTS (for a couple of dozens)

  • 115 g of salted butter at room temperature.
  • 110 g of brown sugar.
  • 100 g granulated sugar.
  • 1 egg room temp.
  • Half a spoon of vanilla extract.
  • 180 g of Flour
  • Half a spoon of baking soda.
  • Half a spoon of salt.
  • 200 g of bitter chocolate chunks.
  • 200 g of chopped nuts of your choice (I chose walnuts and almonds).
PREPARATION:
  1. In a small bowl, mix the butter with the different sugars, until obtaining a smooth paste.
  2. Beat the egg with the vanilla.
  3. In the final bowl, mix the flour, with the baking soda and the salt..
  4. Mix the content of the first bowl with the content of the second bowl, together with the chocolate and the nuts.
  5. Cover and let it rest in the fridge until the dough gets hard. (better if overnight)
  6. Preheat the oven at 180ºC. Make small balls (chupachups sized) and apart one from each other in an oven mat.
  7. Bake for 10 min or until golden.

Bon profit

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario