This pasta dish will not only surprise you, but also your invited friends!
Moreover, this dish is really easy to make. I always associate this dish to a summer night, that always fits in the lungomare of any Italian city.
Today I am presenting a similar recipe to one cooked by Jaime Oliver, but I do not remind it really well. So, today I am presenting my interpretation.
- 12 king prawns.
- 1 diced medium onion.
- 1 laminated garlic clove.
- 1 pureed tomato can.
- A handful of finely chopped parsley.
- A handful of rocket. (optional)
- Sautee the onion with olive oil at médium heat. Add salt and pepper.
- After two minutes, add the garlic.
- After another couple of minutes, add the tomato, half a glass of water and a teaspoon of sugar.
- Let it cook at médium heat until it reduces to half.
- Add the prawns.
- After 3 minutes, turn off the heat and add the parsley.
- Mix the spaghettis, with the sauce and the rocket.